- The programme was launched in 2012 under the directives of Her Highness Sheikha Jawaher bint Mohammed Al Qasimi.
- It’s a mentorship, guidance and leadership programme which aims to attract fresh graduates from universities and colleges Who have a passion to develop their skills.
- Developing their leadership and management skills to become successful leaders, capable of meeting the needs of the Emirate of Sharjah in various sectors.
- Providing professional support, awareness and motivation to take challenges and achieve accomplishments.
- Participating in voluntary work to serve the community (140 hours of giving).
Building Leaders of the Future from Young National Talents
Attracting distinguished university and college graduates and qualifying them for leadership roles in the work environment with basic skills to deal with confidence with the challenges and requirements of the labour market.
Providing the program’s trainees with the support to discover themselves and their professional abilities
Fostering a sense of responsibility to become effective leaders in society
Working in several organizations to gain experience
An opportunity to develop themselves and their leadership skills to build a successful career path
Participating in volunteer work to serve the community